All Results in images

showing 1136-1140 results of 1386 [
]
21 William Street.
21 William Str, Richmond,  This property was once owned by the Gellately Family.
River in Flood looking towards Brightwater Bridge.
The Wairoa River in Flood looking towards the Brightwater Bridge
36 Champion Road.
Early owner - W. Chappell
Spring Grove Church.
Spring Grove Church was opened on May 19, 1857 by Rev. J. Warren. It was built of cob. Sir Ernest Rutherford was baptised here in 1871.
James Thomas Boot shop - building of.
The building of James Thomas Boot shop ca. 1890s. Corner of Arrow Street & Edward Street. Front row from left: James Thomas, Jean? Hodgson, Ted Fowler, Austin Thomas, seated, John