All Results in images

showing 16-20 results of 1036 [
]
Controlled burn of Mrs Papps old building.
QSHP: 7.4 Mrs Papps building stood where the Noel Leeming building is now at about 302 Queen Street, Richmond. It was destroyed intentionally, probably in the 1980s.
The Brick building , 2007.
QSHP: 7.7 Front view of the brick building, 265 Queen Street, Richmond. Photograph taken shortly before demolition in 2007.
265 Queen Street and surrounding shops, Richmond.
265 Queen Street, Richmond.  From about 1936 to 1948 the two storey brick building was Marshall's Bakery and Tea Rooms.Photo was taken from about 280 Queen Street, looking towards Lower Queen
Buildings being demolished, Queen Street, Richmond, May 1988.
QSHP: 7.13 About 267-271 Queen Street, Richmond. The 'Brick Building' can be seen on the left of the photo.
Earthworks at the top of Queen Street, 1950s.
QSHP 10.2 Photo supplied by Jim Bensemann. This photo shows the start of Barrington Place, Richmond, it was taken in the 1950s.