All Results in images

showing 41-45 results of 847 [
]
Back view of the building at 265 Queen Street, Richmond.
Rear view of the brick building at 265 Queen Street, Richmond. Possibly built by G. M. Rout and Sons in the 1920s.
McIndoe Place RSA Rooms.
Was originally The Post Office in Queen Street. Relocated to McIndoe Place to serve as the RSA Rooms. Photo from the Tasman District Council Archives.
Queen Street, Richmond, c.1880.
Queen Street, Richmond with Mrs J. Ingram's fancy goods shop, c. 1880. Handwritten on back of photograph: "Photo by H. Wilkes".
Abraham Wells, Lodge Keeper.
On the back of the photo is written  "Abraham Wells, Lodge Keeper, house stood on site of Wensley Road, on site of R. B. Wilkes House".  Also on the back