All Results in Tasman District Council Archives images

showing 1-5 results of 186 [
]
Austin 7, Queen Street, Richmond.
Austin 7, Queen Street, Richmond Mrs Warring (probably Florence Selena Warring) behind wheel and Mrs Zena Williams (her daughter) in passenger seat. Mr John Warring (known as Jack) and Mrs
265 Queen Street and surrounding shops, Richmond.
265 Queen Street, Richmond.  From about 1936 to 1948 the two storey brick building was Marshall's Bakery and Tea Rooms.Photo was taken from about 280 Queen Street, looking towards Lower Queen
Warring's Garage and cars, Queen Street, Richmond, 1920s.
From the Tasman District Council Archives. Donated by Don McFarlane in 1984. This picture shows Warring's Garage and Service Station at 231-235 Queen Street, Richmond.  A sign advertising Shell can
Muir J. McGlashen, MBE.
Muir James McGlashen.  Mayor of Richmond Borough 1962 - 1974. MBE 1972.
The Shell Service Station, Queen Street, Richmond.
The Shell Service Station, Queen Street, Richmond. Warring's Garage. This photograph was among those donated to the Tasman District Council by Don McFarlane in 1984.