All Results in Waimea South Collection images

showing 1-5 results of 367 [
]
Wakefield from Church Hill.
Wakefield from Church Hill, c.1875-1880. Photograph taken by Eliab Baigent. Vicarage in foreground. Painton's Store on right fronting the original main road from Nelson, now Pitfure Road. William Painton established
Forest Inn.
Forest Inn, c.1880 Taken near Jimmy Lee bridge (sometimes called the Jemmy Lee Bridge), looking north towards Wakefield. The Forest Inn can be seen on the right. William (Bill) Bird
Unknown woman and child.
Photograph by A. Fletcher of Nelson. On the back of the photo is printed " New Zealand Exhibition (jurors' report) The pictures by A. Fletcher of Nelson are without doubt
Young woman with a zigzag bodice.
Ref: WSH:AHA:2020:6 Full length studio portrait of a young unknown woman wearing a bodice with zigzag decorations. She is standing beside a table and holding a book in the right
Bishop Hobhouse.
Bishop Edmund Hobhouse. The Right Rev. Edmund Hobhouse, D.D., was consecrated the first Bishop of Nelson in 1858.He arrived in Nelson in 1859. Photograph taken by W Davis, Photographer, Nelson