Forest Inn

Original Filename: forestinn-0001.jpg (view)

Original Size: 5 MB

Original Image Type: image/pjpeg

Forest Inn.

Caption

William Bird and Sam Hollister at the Forest Inn on the right, near Jimmy Lee Bridge (sometimes called the Jemmy Lee Bridge), looking towards Wakefield.

The Forest Inn first opened in 1856, the first proprietor being John Fowler. By 1887 it was closed.

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion